Sunday, November 9, 2014

Small Packing Organizer Review Review

When I got the opportunity to try out the small packaging organizers, I was thinking I might be able to use them for other things too - but I thought they were more like a cube "square" but these are different.   They are great for your suitcase.




My husband and I went on a weekend trip and these were fantastic! I was able to pack each day into one cube, and it was super easy to be organized for our trip. I normally over pack and these helped keep me packed just right and organized. In the morning, I just had to grab the bag with all my clothes in it. Very happy with these, and I see the company has other organization items, so I will be looking to add additional items to my luggage.



http://dotdottravel.com/smallcubes



#packingcubes 


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment