Sunday, November 9, 2014

Petunia Skincare Revitalize Eye Serum With Sea Kelp Review


Petunia Skincare - Revitalize Eye Serum | Advanced Formula Reduces Dark Circles, Bags, Tired, Puffy, and Swollen Eyes | Anti-Aging and Moisturizing Treatment Helps to Diminish Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Crows Feet and Moisturizes and Gives the Eye a Lift | Contains Vitamin C, Natural Peptide Complex, Matrixyl 3000 and Hyaluronic Acid to Hydrate and Repair Damaged Skin and Offer Lifting and Firming for the Eyes | Comes with Free e-Book and 100% Money Back Guarantee


Lots of women, including myself use eye creams at night and maybe in the morning.   This is not an eye cream - this is a serum.  What does that mean?  It's not the same as a cream, as in it is not a lotion, it is highly concentrated and usually delivers better results.   This serum did that, it helped with puffyness and helped me look refreshed and well rested in the morning, regardless of if I actually got a lot of sleep.   People at work could tell when I didn't sleep well (my eye told the story) and now people actually say, wow, you look like you got a lot of rest - hehe - even though I really wish I actually got more sleep, at least my eyes dont look like I am struggling to stay away each day.  


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment