Sunday, November 9, 2014

@InfluensterVox #ModaVoxBox

@InfluensterVox  #ModaVoxBox 

Got my second Vox Box from influenster!   I loved the first one and kept hoping I would get picked for another one - then BOOM it finally happened, I got the email saying I was approved and getting a #ModaVoxBox - I was ecstatic

When you join +Influenster you fill out your profile, interact with brands and connect with other influesnters!   It's FREE and when you get your first box - you'll be hooked and wanting more!

Each box has a "cheat Sheet" so you know what to expect.   You also have tasks that need to be completed by a certain date - lots of social media and photos!  They give you all of the Facebook, Twitter and Instagram info you need to be a successful influesnter.  If you're interested in joining influesnter, please let me know and I will send you an invite!  (Plus I get points for signing up friends!) 

Here is my #ModaVoxBox cheat sheet and 
Cheat Sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment