Sunday, November 23, 2014

Stretch Mark & Scar Removal Cream Review

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00kmxqzc2


Stretch Mark & Scar Removal Cream Review


#sievastretchmark


I liked this more as a body lotion vs a stretch mark cream - again I have some really old stretch marks and I don't know if anything will every really provide me results.  I like the ingredients and the fact this was made in the USA!   

UNIQUE COMPOSITION, CAREFULLY CRAFTED IN THE USA: Revolutionary Stretch mark and Scar therapy specifically designed to help in preventing and removing stretch mark and scars due to pregnancy, surgery, rosacea, acne Scars, & blemishes
INNOVATIVE COLLAGEN-FIX TECHNOLOGY - Precisely formulated with Collagen-Fix Skin Repair Complex which optimizes the skin's natural repair process and helps reduce discoloration and improves restoration of skin elasticity.
POWER PACKED FOR MAXIMUM RESULTS: Optimally blends Vitamins and natural moisturizers such as Shea butter, Cocoa butter, Olive oil, Jojoba oil, and Rosehip seed oil to help Prevent, Repair & Remove Stretch Marks and Scars.
 BETTER ABSORPTION & PREVENTION: Fast-absorbing cream helps build collagen while reducing the appearance of red and silver stretch marks all while smoothing your skin's texture.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment