Sunday, November 23, 2014

Hyaluronic Acid Age Delay Serum With Vitamin C + Green Tea Review.


  • #moreanaturals
I got to review another Vitamin C - I thought I had already posted this review, but somehow I lost it - so I cannot remember exactly what I wrote - I apologize!  

I really liked the pump bottle, but it is not clear so you don't know how much product you have left - other than shaking it and the overall weight to see if you have enough left.   It was easily smoothed all over my face and neck, and it doesn't have a bad smell (which is a huge bonus!) I used this under my normal moisturizer and noticed I didn't need to use as much moisturizer to moisturize my face.   Because of the winter, cold (freaking freezing) air - my skin has gotten so dry I have been applying face lotion a couple times a day!  I like this Vitamin C serum from MoreaNaturals, and overall value is great.   You get a 1.07oz bottle for $20 - not bad!  Swing over to AMAZON  and check it out!


FINALLY: Powerful New Serum Promotes Smooth, Glowing Skin At A Fraction of The Price 

This serum is great for busy women who want to pack a powerful punch of ingredients into one product. Also great for organic minded women. Hyaluronic acid is known for its proven ability to reverse the signs of aging. This silky smooth formula is loaded with antioxidants Vitamin C and Green Tea to promote collagen production and protect your skin from UV damage. 

What makes this serum better than all the others? 
• Instantly plump fine lines while reducing the appearance of wrinkles gradually
• Add intense moisture to dry skin
• Instant glowing complexion
• Improve appearance of dark under eye circles
• Safe for all skin types including sensitive skin

Our unique formula is so safe and effective it passed the rigorous standards to be sold at Whole Foods. 

• Paraben Free 
• 72% Organic
• Cruelty Free
• Airless Pump Bottle Keeps Ingredients Potent



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment