Saturday, November 29, 2014

IArrow for Samsung Galaxy S5 {Tempered Glass} Screen Protector Review



November 29, 2014

protector Great product, but hard to apply - this could be user error....

I struggle to put most cell phone glass protector sheets on anyways - so I knew I needed to sit at the table, so I knew I needed to sit at the table, and be patient. Now that it is on, I am assured this will protect my screen. It seems like this is the time when everyone is dropping their phones - crack! I also have nails and scroll A LOT on the internet, so my last screen protector had scratches up an down the right side of the screen.
Who ever comes out with any easy to install cell phone screen protector will be my hero!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00o9mp9kg

#iarrow

No comments:

Post a Comment