Saturday, November 29, 2014

2 Majestic Bombay - Professional Stainless Steel Cuticle Pusher and Nail Cleaner Tool Review

2 Majestic Bombay - Professional Stainless Steel Cuticle Pusher and Nail Cleaner Tool Review

This stainless steel manicure and pedicure tool combines our famous Pushy cuticle pusher at one end and with a convenient nail cleaner at the other end. Edges are buffed smooth to prevent catching the nail. Its textured body provides a secure grip.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/b00baz60y4/ref=ag_xx__xx/?condition=new
#MBCurticlePusher
November 24, 2014
This is perfect! I used it on my finger nails and toe nails. The grip on the handle makes it easy to hold, and the dual ends help you get the job done on your nails. I like to apply jammberry nail wraps, amd you need to push back your cuticles - this is the perfect tool!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment