Sunday, September 28, 2014

Review: Phytoceramides 350 mg






Phytoceramides 350 mg Plant Derived Capsule

Seems like anything that Dr Oz talks about on his show is a huge hit ans people all over buy these products, and some are good while others not so much.   Before I got this product, I didn't know anything about it, but being 34 I want to do as much as I can to help from signs of again later.  I read that its much easier to prevent than treat when it comes to fine lines, wrinkles and age spots.  This is a plant based product, so that is a plus!  Within the last few weeks, I have used this product along with some Vitamin C and I am seeing results, I think it is a combination of multiple products, but I am happy with the results.

Indications
Recommended for aging, dry, rough or dull-looking skin. Clinical research shows improvement in skin hydration and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Because of the surface area of your skin, and the amount of time it takes for cells to completely turn over, allow 60 - 90 days of daily, continued use for best visible results.

Ingredients
Sano Naturals Phytoceramides+ are all natural and contain no fillers, binders, or artificial ingredients. Each Sano Naturals Phytoceramide+ Capsule contains: Phytoceramides (350 mg), Vitamin A (5000 IU), Vitamin C (60 mg), Vitamin D (400 IU) and Vitamin E (30 IU) in a Vegetable Cellulose Capsule. Produced in a GMP Certified Facility in the USA.

Directions
Take 1 capsule Daily.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00hjcc9ba/ie=utf8&?m=a17dkaz25qyg9r&keywords=phytoceramides
#SanoPhytos
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment