Saturday, September 20, 2014

Review: GARCINIA CAMBOGIA EXTRACT

GARCINIA CAMBOGIA EXTRACT - 60% HCA - (120 Vegetarian Diet Pills) by Vita Optimum



My husband and I tried some Garcinia once, but either we didn't use it properly or it was not good product.   Regardless, I wanted to lose weight and I've been doing some different things to help, but not seeing the results I wanted.   I am not patient, and I don't want to wait.   I tried Garcinia Cambogia again.   The directions seemed very simple, just take 2 pills about 20 mins before your meal - simple! I did this for a couple days, and my stomach was not feeling so well.  Now this may be the way you lose weight, but I didn't want to have to deal with running to the restroom at work all the time.   I took a couple days off and then started taking the pills again.   This time no bad effects, and no stomach problems.   I haven't weighed myself yet, but looking forward to doing an official weigh in in a couple weeks.

Like with anything else, make sure to consult with your doctor before beginning any diet, exercise, or supplementation routine. Be sure to take exactly as directed and not to exceed the recommended dosage. If you find yourself losing weight too quickly, back off your dosage to half the recommended amount until weight loss begins to level off. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, under the age of 18, have known medical conditions, or are currently taking any prescription medications, consult your physician before using this or any supplement.

If you're interested in trying some Garcinia Cambogia jump on over to Amazon or CLICK HERE!

As always, thanks for stopping by!!  
#AmazonPromo


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment