Saturday, September 13, 2014

Review: Facial Oil Cleanser

Facial Oil Cleanser + Eye Makeup Remover - This Anti-Aging Deep Cleansing Oil Face Wash Will Cleanse Your Skin and Remove Impurities Instantly, Including Makeup Without Removing Your Skin's Natural Oils - Contains an Energizing Blend of Ingredients That Will Leave Your Skin Feeling Clean & Refreshed - Guaranteed Results



I read about using Facial Oil to clean make up brushes - we all know how time consuming and difficult this can be and if you're like me, you put it off for as long as you can.   I used just a couple of squirts in the palm of my hand, did circles (swirling motion) with the brush in the oil and immediately I could see all the old make up on my hands - gross!  not the oil, how much makeup product was in these brushes.   Now they are like new!

Check out the product on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00mgxv2is #InstaNatural
  • NATURAL & ORGANIC: Our Facial Oil Cleanser is made with natural ingredients, such as Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, Essential Oils, Tamanu Oil, Hemp Oil, and more.
  • WORKS FAST: Massage onto skin to gently and effectively remove dirt, impurities and makeup.
  • GENTLE INGREDIENTS: Our nonabrasive facial wash contains many key active ingredients that work to clean your face and pores without stripping the skin of its natural oils.
  • POWERFUL RESULTS: Strong enough to be used as a makeup remover - can even tackle eye liner and mascara!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment