Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Review: Yacon Syrup PREMIUM, 100% Pure Raw Organic

Yacon Syrup PREMIUM, 100% Pure Raw Organic (All Natural and GLUTEN FREE) Low Cal Natural Sweetener, Metabolism Booster | Certified Organic with NO Preservatives or Additives, 8 oz
When I received my Yacon Syrup, I looked online to see common uses for the product.  The website says it is best used in hot beverages, and since I drink hot coffee almost daily, I took this opportunity to give it a try.   There are many people that have given feedback about the consistency being like molasses, and yes, it is a thick consistency, so I would agree that that is the closest, most common thing to relate this product to.   Because this is sweet syrup, it’s good to try in a couple different food options to see which one you like best.  It was okay in my coffee, but I might actually like it in some other food and/or beverages, I will need more time to try out different options. 




If you’re interested in checking out more information about the Yacon Syrup click here!
Here is some information regarding the Yacon Syrup from their website
·         100% pure organic Yacon syrup has shown to assist in weight management, increase fiber intake and promotes good bowel function.
·         Other benefits include: Lowers blood sugar. Prevents and controls hyperglycemia (over activity). Restores renal activity. Good source of antioxidant.
·         High in prebiotics and probiotics, this syrup contains up to 50% of FOS (fructooligosacharides). It has been found that consumption of FOS does not increase blood glucose, and helps boost your bodies metabolism.
·         Naturally grown and sourced from the fields in Peru. Certified Organic ingredients from one of the best Yacon farms in Peru.
·         100% pure raw organic syrup formula with no added perservatives. Bottled and tested in a FDA certified GMP facility in the USA
Ingredients
Raw Organic Yacon Root Syrup

Directions
Take 1 teaspoon before each meal daily. Can be used as a sweetener in beverages such as tea, coffee. Can be added to fruit salads, yogurt, pancakes. Its use has no contraindications. Ideal for people with dietary regimens.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment