Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Review: Pure Shea Butter



I just received my 1 pound tub of Pure Shea Butter, and was excited to give it a try as there are a list of tons of things you can use this for. I personally struggle with eczema and I have tried multiple over the counter products in the past. I also liked the idea that this was 100% Organic, so I didn’t have to worry about a different reaction on my skin or where I used it. I opened the product and expected it to be a butter consistency, but it was hard and a little difficult to get out of the container. I would suggest using a spoon or something to get a small chunk out. Once you have some of the product, it melts quickly with your body heat and is super easy to spread on your skin. Once it melted it was smooth and I could tell my skin was immediately hydrated, and it looked healthy and shiny. I’ve been using this product for about a week now, and while the eczema spots have not disappeared, I can tell it is helping and there is no flaking and the itching has gone down in that area. I am looking forward to trying it out on some other concerns I’ve had, like my dry frizzy hair. The only negative I have about this product is the smell, once you get past that, its great. The smell is not horrible, but smells odd.


I was able to use my finger nail to get product out.  I have since updated my blog to include my want to try this product in my hair.   I think it helped with some of the frizz and dryness.   I placed a good amount in my hands, rubbed them together to warm and met the shae button and I applied to the ends of my hair.   I put my hair in a bun and went to bed,   The next morning, I washed my hair.   I did have to add shampoo a second time as I felt that there was still product in my hair.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment