Sunday, October 26, 2014

Review: Leather Cleaner, Leather Conditioner & Restorer


Leather Conditioner And Cleaner For Furniture, Cars, Jackets, Handbags, Shoes, Sofa,Purses And More - 3 in 1 Cleaner, Restorer And Protector - 18 oz - Applicator Pad Included


I got to try and review all 3 Leather Nova products.   I was happy to get this opportunity because I have quite a bit of leather in my house and also my car.   I loved the spray nozzle on the cleaner, and I was super happy all 3 included their very own application rag or sponge.   This was one of the best features for me, because I didn't have to buy something else or look for an old rag when I was ready to clean my couch.  When I bought my new leather couch, I purchased a very expensive leather cleaning kit that the furniture store sold.   I wish I would have known about this product before I spent my money on the other product.  Leather Nova cleaned and conditioned my leather as well if not better than the expensive type.  I have large dogs who are able to go on the furniture, so I tend to need to clean my leather coach more than a normal house.   The spray nozzle was super helpful and allowed me to apply the cleaning solution to a large area (and since I have a 7 piece couch, it's large).  After I sprayed the cleaner, I used the provided rag and wiped down the coach.  I did a couple videos and wrote an EBay Guide! (please check it out!)

After I used the cleaner, I wanted to help protect the leather, so I applied the conditioner.   It made my leather look new again.


Made in USA, PREMIUM ingredients effectively remove dirt and stains from leather surface.
  • Adds vital nutrients to nourish the leather and keep it soft and supple.
  • Protects leather from future tear and wear, Prevents premature drying or cracking.
  • Bonus: Bottle comes with an Easy to Apply Applicator Pad
  • Manufacturer Guarantee: Leather Nova backs their products with a 365-day Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy our product. If you're not satisfied, simply contact us and get a full refund.
#leathernova
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment