Argan Oil Hair Mask Review
- Hair should be clean prior to applying the hair mask. It should be towel-dried yet still slightly damp.
- Apply a tablespoon of the hair mask onto your hands and run your fingers through your hair evenly in order to distribute the product. Work from massaging your scalp down to your ends. Let the hair mask absorb for 5-15 minutes and then rinse off.
- You can apply more or less depending on your hair length and volume. You can also use a comb to help distribute the hair mask thoroughly if needed.
- Use 1-2 times a week as a deep conditioning treatment. If hair is too oily or heavy after application, apply less of the hair mask next time, and/or reduce the frequency of use.
- Tip: The Argan Oil Hair Mask can also be used as a standard conditioner. Simply apply to your hair in the shower and rinse off shortly afterward.