Saturday, October 11, 2014

Review: Cellulite Cream with Caffeine and Retinol


Cellulite Cream with Caffeine and Retinol (0.4%) + 3 types of Seaweed - BEST Natural & Organic Anti-Cellulite Treatment & Body Firming Lotion - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!



I followed the Directions and massaged the cream onto the affected areas twice daily (morning and night). For best results, clean and completely dry your skin before use.  The lotion smells like Coke (the soda) and it made my skin tingle - which was kinda weird.   It was almost like an icy hot lotion on my skin, with a cooling sensation, no heat.  I haven't seen a huge noticiable difference, but I will keep using this product.   I am pretty sure it is working - the tingle tells me so!













http://www.bodymerry.com
#BodyMerry

  • OPTIMUM CAFFEINE + RETINOL: Body Merry's cellulite cream has a high Caffeine content and the optimum level of Retinol (0.4%), as recommended by experts.
  • NATURAL + ORGANIC: This cream also contains potent natural and organic ingredients such as 3 types of Seaweed (Algae Extract + Kelp + Dulse), Organic Cayenne, Japanese Green Tea Leaf Extract and many more!
  • NO HARSH CHEMICALS: Free from harsh chemicals such as Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates.
  • MADE IN USA + CRUELTY FREE: The cream is made in the USA in an FDA registered and GMP compliant facility. Body Merry's products are not tested on animals.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment