Sunday, October 5, 2014

Review: 2 Majestic Bombay Dog Dental Tools

2 Majestic Bombay Dog Dental Tools Review

#MBDentalTools

I know this was a crazy product for me to review, but I have tried other dental products for my dogs an I was really interested in how this would work - and if Mr Watson would actually let me look.   I buy lots of treats and dental bones for my dogs, but sometimes those don't seem to get everything off - all the tarter can start to look pretty gross and make them have stinky breath.  Taking your dog to the vet for regular teeth cleaning can be VERY VERY expensive - so this seemed like a perfect alternative.   But please read the instructions before you just start jamming these tools in your dogs mouth.   I would recommend also a very calm relaxed setting too, you don't want to accidentally poke or hurt your pup.  If your dog doesn't like it, you can try again at a later time, and give them lots of love and treats to help.



Keep your dog's teeth tarter free with this Stainless Steel Double Ended Tooth Scraper and Inspection Mirror. We include sleeve for storage. Feeding dry food, providing crunchy treats and allowing the regular supervised chewing of American Chew Treats will allow the passive cleaning of your dog's teeth. Actively brushing your dog's teeth will keep your best friend's dental health in check. Routine exam of your dog's teeth and removal of tarter with this tooth scraper can save added veterinarian expenses. Brushing your dog's teeth is just one part of the oral care regime. If your dog already shows signs of advanced gum disease; Red, Swollen or Bleeding Gums, Gum Erosion or Putrid Smell Emitting from his mouth, your dog should see a veterinarian immediately. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment