Thursday, October 30, 2014

Glow Stick Bracelets - 100 Bracelets Review

Glow Stick Bracelets - 100 Bracelets Review
#glowsticks

I was so happy to get these glow stick bracelets just in time for Halloween!  I love being able to know my daughter is safe and seen when she is out trick-or-treating.

I have purchased different "glow" products in the past, and these are super bight and glow for a long time (these are not cheap glow sticks).   They are so much fun and there are so many things you can do with glow sticks.   In the container, the also provided little connectors, so you can make a necklace or bracelets, but you can let your imagination go from there and create something new! 

My friend's daughter used glow sticks to make a slow stick figure costume and did a dance in a dark room - it was super creative and fun!  


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment