Sunday, September 28, 2014

Review: VACAY WATER ENHANCER

VACAY WATER ENHANCER




Vacay™ is an all natural relaxation water enhancer that helps to relieve stress & anxiety, ease tension, and calm the mind. It comes with 10 servings of island lemonade in a resealable pouch that can fit in your pocket. When you can't get away, #drinkvacay. The functional ingredients include L-Theanine, Chamomile, and Passion Flower.

I was very curious about this Vacay Water Enhancer, I have never heard about this before, so  I had no clue what I was getting into...
It is a powder that you add to plain water - tasted kinda like a lemonaid (Island Lemonade was on package).  I drank it at 3:35PM Saturday, and about 20 - 30 ins later I felt very relaxed, almost to the point where I could have taken a nap...The package allows for 10 servings, and I will try again.  I also signed up for the affiliate program 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment