Thursday, September 4, 2014

Review: Mesh Screen Door



The Mega Mesh Magnetic screen door was so easy to put up, at first I was a little worried to put it up myself, but it was easy and the instructions were very clear and easy to read.  It only took about 5 minutes to set it up.   I used the Velcro to hang it up over my door from my back yard to my garage, and it included tacks if I need to reinforce at a later date.   During the summer months, yellow jackets think they can come in and find a spot to make a nest (NO thank you!).   As you can see in my pictures, I have 2 large dogs who go in and out all day long, and this has an easy open & close.  It took only a couple mins for the dogs to figure it out, they're used to screens opening on the side, not the middle.   I love that the magnetic help it close right back up.   I do however have a metal door and sometimes the magnets get stuck on the door.

Very happy with my screen door - thank you!

If you're interested in getting your own screen door - CLICK HERE
#magneticscreendoor
http://www.megamesh.co
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment