Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Review: Fogless Shower Mirror


Fogless Shower Mirror - HIGHEST RATED! - Includes Razor Hook - Modern - Anti-Fog Nanotechnology - Exclusive To Amazon

I do not have a witty review to post like some of the others on here, although I was pleasantly surprised that the owner of the company was able to write a witty response to some of the other Amazon reviews. 

I have personally never owned a "Fogless" mirror before, so I did not go into this with any pre-conceived notions.   I did however like the idea that I could hang a mirror in the shower to make sure I have removed all my eye make-up.   I guess I assumed my husband could use it for shaving too, if he felt the need.   Since hanging the mirror, I wish that it came with a suction cup hook vs the hook that is currently comes with.   If you are anything like me, you might want to change where the mirror is hung, or lean the shower wall.   I will say the sticker on the hook is quite powerful.   The directions say to wipe area with rubbing alcohol first, but I didn’t and now I cannot remove it.  So it is stuck where it is.   The mirror has a slimy film or feel to it, but that might be the "nanotechnology" -which I know absolutely nothing about.   The mirror does not fog up at all, so it does exactly what it says it will.  I would recommend using a command strip or your own suction cup hook not the one that is provided.



  • HIGHEST RATED SHOWER MIRROR FOR SHAVING: Our design, stainless steel hooks, and advanced technology leads the way in customer satisfaction.
  • INCLUDES STAINLESS STEEL RAZOR HOOK - The perfect addition to your new shower mirror, keeping your razor wherever you want it and always ready for action.
  • ANTI-FOG NANOTECHNOLOGY - Our patented technology is infused directly into the reflective surface of the mirror to repel fog, leaving you free to focus on getting the perfect shave... everytime.
  • NEW MODERN DESIGN! - OPTIMAL VIEWING - Our improved modern design was voted on by thousands of customers. The new Cassani Fogless Mirror has added width and height to match the shape of your face and neckline, making the best use of space in any shower
  • NO MORE MESSY SINKS - Plus! Detachable Fogless Mirror is ideal for home or travel use - Hassle-Free 100% MoneyBack Guarantee if you are not fully satisfied.


Thanks for taking time to read my blog! 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment