Saturday, June 14, 2014

Meet Watson

This is a blog about Watson!   

If you know anything about me, you know that I love my family and my dogs! I am new to this whole blogging thing and I wanted to start on something easy for my to talk about - so you guess it, you get to read about Watson. 

Watson came into our lives in October 2009

Look at that face

He is such a goof ball and a loving boy!  He is so happy to see us every time we come home, regardless of how long or little we've been gone.
He definitely lives up to the Rottweiler stereo type, he is very loyal and protecting of his home and family.  While he may not be as fast as he once was, he will still run up to the fence and bark at you to let you know he is here - guarding the house.

I love this little guy!

Throughout my posts on here, I will talk about Watson, especially since he gets to try some of my samples.  For those samples and product reviews he will be highlighted, photographed and made into a product review star (he is just excited for the treats)  We'll see if he actually lets me take pictures and videos.  Haha, this should be fun (for me!)

Smile for the camera

I hope you enjoy reading my blog - please feel free to post comments, questions or whatever....please share my blog as well, because the more people that follow me, the more reviews I get to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment