Friday, June 13, 2014

COPPERTONE® CLEARLYSheer™ sunscreen review

COPPERTONE® CLEARLYSheer™ sunscreen review

I received my COPPERTONE® CLEARLYSheer™ samples just in time for spring time, and everyone knows once spring time starts it’s time to be out in the yard! I knew it was time to start planting my garden, pulling the weeds, mowing and edging. If you don’t already know, I live in Montana and have an acre of yard, so everyone in the family needs to pitch in when it comes to yard work days. I was excited to try out our new COPPERTONE® CLEARLYSheer Sunny Day. I received a bottle of lotion, very average and just what I would expect from a sunblock. The website talked about the scent being tested by multiple people, and I agreed that it smelled pretty good. I personally don’t like anything that smells like coconut, you’ll learn more about my hatred for coconut smell later. This however, did not smell strongly - actually it was a pretty light, pleasant scent. The consistency was normal to other sunblocks I have used in the past, spread easy and absorbed into my skin well, no white streaks on my shoulders! I was interested in the fact that the product claimed to not clog skin and cause breakouts - because who the heck wants a bunch of acne! I didn’t notice any greasy feel and I was comfortable putting it on my face. My daughter even mentioned that she was okay putting it on her face too - and believe me, she is a teenager and normally doesn’t agree with anything I say. She even mentioned a couple day later that it didn’t break her out - that’s a win from a teen! I spent multiple hours out in the yard in and out of the sun, not one spot of sun burn. I am known to burn, peal and burn again, and no I am not a red head :) I liked this product and would recommend to my friends and family. I also received a few SPF 50 spray, which I love. I wish I would have gotten some SPF 30 in the spray option, because the spray is just so much easier.
  

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and my review on the COPPERTONE® CLEARLYSheer™.
This review made possible by COPPERTONE® CLEARLYSheer, and the fact I am a BzzAgent and I received free product and coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment